- Everyone must read and sign a liability waiver before playing or entering
the playing area.
- Anyone younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian,
if not they must have the liability waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Once a minor has a permission form, it is good for 1 (one) season, through
December 31st of that year, but they will be required to read and sign another liability waiver before each day of play.
- There must be one adult supervisor for any groups under the age of 15.
Referees DO NOT count.
- Barrel Plugs or Barrel Bags must be used at all times when not on the
- Safety goggles and masks must be warn at all times while on the playing
- Paintball Markers must pass FPS (feet per second) of less than 280 FPS
before being allowed onto the field.
- Field Paint only, no carry-ins, even if you use your own equipment.
- Semi-auto setting only while on the playing field.
- No shooting anyone closer than 20 feet.
- The Judges/Referees decisions are final and should be respected at all
- Fire Markers in designated areas only.
- No shooting at the road, parked cars, buffalo, over the netting, or at
anything other than game players in the designated playing area.
- No one under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will be allowed to
participate, regardless of pre-scheduled events and/or tournaments, without refund.
- No alcohol and/or drugs allowed on the premises at anytime.
- Any behavior deemed unsportsmanlike or disrespectful towards anyone, Referees,
Judges, or other players, may be cause for expulsion from the playing field.
- Any infractions of the above rules will get the individual(s) expelled
from the field for a period of 2 (two) weeks, regardless of pre-scheduled events, tournaments, or anyother reason, without
- Poor Sportsmanship is not tolerated. Including but not limited to swearing,
yelling, throwing equipment, argueing with refs/players, ect.